Learn more about Educational Innovation and Scholarship.
Rita Ferrari D’Aoust, PhD., ACNP, ANP-BC, CNE, FAANP, FNAP, FAAN
The Office of Educational Quality and Innovation provides mentorship, recognition, career growth, and skills development in teaching and educational scholarship to faculty and staff committed to innovation and excellence in health professions education.
We support faculty and instructors in their teaching role at the School of Nursing by providing:
- Individual and group consultations
- Workshops and discussions on teaching and learning topics
- Support for pedagogical innovation and research
- Learning assessment services
- Teaching and Learning resources
- Education research support and resources
- Interprofessional collaboration with JHU Institute and Centers for Education Excellence and Resources
Canvas Training is Here!
Effective start of Summer 2022, all courses will be offered in Canvas. Make sure you are ready!
To prepare you to operate and teach within the Canvas LMS, the self-paced Growing with Canvas orientation course is available. Please complete the first two training modules, Planting and Nurturing* by April 29.
Specialized, consultative, and troubleshooting support sessions will be offered. Topics include:
- Communication Tools
- Course Administration
Click the link below, scroll to “Support Sessions” and select the session you would like to attend. If a registration link is not yet available for your desired topic, check back again as these will be updated.
*Notification of when the Nurturing module is available is coming soon.