Learn more about Educational Innovation and Scholarship.
Rita Ferrari D’Aoust, PhD., ACNP, ANP-BC, CNE, FAANP, FNAP, FAAN
The Office of Educational Quality and Innovation provides mentorship, recognition, career growth, and skills development in teaching and educational scholarship to faculty and staff committed to innovation and excellence in health professions education.
We support faculty and instructors in their teaching role at the School of Nursing by providing:
- Individual and group consultations
- Workshops and discussions on teaching and learning topics
- Support for pedagogical innovation and research
- Learning assessment services
- Teaching and Learning resources
- Education research support and resources
- Interprofessional collaboration with JHU Institute and Centers for Education Excellence and Resources