Rita Ferrari D’Aoust, PhD., ACNP, ANP-BC, CNE, FAANP, FNAP, FAAN
The Office of Educational Quality and Innovation provides mentorship, recognition, career growth, and skills development in teaching and educational scholarship to faculty and staff committed to innovation and excellence in health professions education.
We support faculty and instructors in their teaching role at the School of Nursing by providing:
- Individual and group consultations
- Workshops and discussions on teaching and learning topics
- Support for pedagogical innovation and research
- Learning assessment services
- Teaching and Learning resources
- Education research support and resources
- Interprofessional collaboration with JHU Institute and Centers for Education Excellence and Resources
Eventsview all events
- Instructional Design Office Hours: Ann Monihan
- November 21
- Instructional Design Office Hours: Wen Zhang
- November 26
In this Section
Faculty members may take advantage of OEQI's consultation services.
Opportunities for education scholarship are provided and OEQI surveys and results.
Contact the Office of Educational Quality & Innovation
Submit suggestions and feedback here.