Virtual Events are a great opportunity for you to learn about the programs offered at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing. Members of the Office of Admissions staff will be available to answer any questions you may have about academic programs, the application process, and much more.
Virtual Information Sessions
- Virtual Information Session-Masters Entry into Nursing Program
- Sep 18
- 3:00-4:00pm EST. Join our virtual information session designed for students interested in the Masters Entry into Nursing program. Registration is required and this session will be recorded and posted.
- Virtual Information Session-Doctor of Nursing Practice FNP Track Program
- Sep 19
- 3:00-4:00pm EST. Join our virtual information session designed for students interested in the Doctor of Nursing Practice-FNP track program. Registration required and this session will be recorded and posted.
- Virtual Information Session-Post-Master's Psychiatric Mental Helath Certificate
- Sep 24
- 3:00-4:00pm EST. Join our virtual information session designed for students interested in Postmaster's Psychiatric Mental Health Certificate program. Registration is required.
- Virtual Information Session-MSN Public Health Nursing/MPH Program
- Sep 26
- 3:00-4:00pm EST. Join our virtual information session designed for students interested in MSN Public Health Nursing/MPH program. Registration is required.
Virtual Information Sessions are conducted through Adobe Connect. Live events will be available at http://learningtimesevents.org/jhu/jhusn/. Faculty and admissions officers will present at each session and be available to answer your questions. Look forward to meeting you online soon!
Previous Virtual Information Sessions
DNP Advanced Practice Track/PHD Dual Degree Program
DNP Adult-Gerontological Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program
DNP Clinical Nurse Specialist Programs
DNP Executive Track and DNP Executive Track/MBA Dual Degree Programs
DNP Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Programs
Doctor of Philosophy (PHD) ProgramWATCH NOW
MSN Entry into Nursing Program
MSN Health Systems Management Program
MSN Health Systems Management/MBA Dual Degree Program
MSN Public Health Nursing/MPH Program
Post Master's Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate
Post Master's Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate
Note: The Office of Student Financial Services is available to answer questions about financing your education.