We look forward to welcoming you to the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing community during your upcoming orientation. It has been a pleasure working with you during the application process and we are excited to assist you in your transition from an accepted student to Hopkins student!
What to Expect
- Orientation is mandatory for all incoming students
- Overview of school academic policies, procedures, offices, key faculty and staff, student resources, and what's expected of you for the program
- Meet and greet with your fellow classmates.
- Get to know your new community
Spring 2018 - MSN, ENTRY INTO NURSING PRACTICE
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Friday, January 12, 2018 - 11:45 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. (Optional Events)
Making the Transition
Being the bright, enthusiastic person you are, we know you'll want to be prepared. That's why we've outlined a list of necessary items, procedures, and forms below to make your transition a smooth one.