The Johns Hopkins School of Nursing Ranks at the Top for Online Education
The Johns Hopkins School of Nursing (JHSON) is top-ranked for its online master’s nursing programs according to U.S. News & World Report’s 2020 rankings. The school ranked No. 3 overall and No. 2 for its administration specialty. JHSON is ranked No. 1 for its master’s and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) programs.
“A continued top ranking speaks to our leadership and persistent dedication to providing high-quality online education,” says Patricia Davidson, PhD, MEd, RN, FAAN, dean of JHSON. “We offer options that are best suited for online delivery, provide value through varied formats, and adhere to excellent standards.”
Within the school’s online programs, learners proceed at their own pace and are grouped in small class sizes to promote student-focused study and more direct collaboration with faculty and peers. The school’s Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Health Systems Management Track and the MSN Health Systems Management/Master of Business Administration (MBA) dual degree, ranked No. 2, prepare students to manage, evaluate, and improve health care delivery systems in multiple settings.
Online options at JHSON include:
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Health Systems Management Track
- MSN Health Systems Management/MBA, Dual Degree Program
- DNP Executive Track
- DNP Executive Track/MBA, Dual Degree Program
- DNP Adult-Gerontological Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- DNP Adult-Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- DNP Family Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- DNP Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- DNP Pediatric Dual Primary/Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- DNP Adult-Gerontological Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
- DNP Adult-Gerontological Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist
- DNP Pediatric Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Health Systems Management Certificate
- Nurse Educator Certificate
- Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate
“We continue to prioritize, enhance, and create opportunities for our students to learn in a variety of ways, and online education is important to our mission to be globally engaged, lead innovation, and model excellence in research, scholarship, teaching, and practice.”
Located in Baltimore, the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing is a globally-recognized leader in nursing education, research and practice. In U.S. News & World Report rankings, the school ranks No. 1 nationally for its graduate and DNP programs, No. 3 for online programs, and No. 2 for online MSN Health Systems Management options. In addition, the school is ranked by QS World University as the No. 4 nursing school in the world, No.1 by College Choice for its master’s program, and No. 1 NursingSchoolHub.com for its DNP program. For more information, visit www.nursing.jhu.edu.