The purpose of the NSS is to serve as an advocate for the School of Nursing student body and to work to strengthen the school community. To that end, our goals are:
- To promote student advocacy.
- To promote student awareness and involvement.
- To promote communication and understanding within the school community and beyond.
- To foster an environment of academic and non-academic growth.
- To act as a liaison between the student body and the School of Nursing administration.
- To advocate for positive change to meet the needs of our constituents.
- To promote student collaboration across all degree programs
We, the students of the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing, in order to promote and represent student interests, encourage student involvement, and maintain open communication with the administration to advance the interests of students, do hereby establish this constitution for the Student Government Association.