Important dates for the academic year. Academic Calendar
Links to academic information found in the annual catalog in addition to a PDF version. Catalog
Course Listings & Descriptions
Room assignments for classes by semester, in addition to course summaries and credit information.
Hallmarks of a Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing education include acquisition of skills and knowledge while building character and independence. Essential components of this education are innovation, truthfulness, insight and respect.
Questions? Our dedicated team is here to help.
Master of Science in Nursing
- MSN: Entry into Nursing Practice
- MSN Health Systems Management
- MSN Public Health Nursing
- MSN/MPH in Public Health Nursing
- PhD in Nursing
- DNP Executive
- DNP Adult/Gero Acute Care NP
- DNP Adult/Gero Primary Care NP
- DNP Family Primary Care NP
- DNP Pediatric Primary Care NP
- DNP Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Online Options
- Professional Programs
- Post-Doctoral Opportunities
- Academic Resources
- Academic Departments