The Learning Collaborative is always looking for qualified and enthusiastic tutors to join our staff, and we accept applications on a rolling basis year-round.
- Current or former JHSON student
- MSN tutors must have an A in one or more of the following MSN (Entry into Nursing) courses: Patho, Foundations, Health Assessment, Chronic, Biostats, Pharm, Older Adults, Complex, Psych, Childbearing, and/or Child Health
- DNP tutors must have an A in one or more of the following DNP courses: Advanced Patho, Advanced Health Assessment, Biostats, Clinical Pharm, Health Finance, Clinical Reasoning I, and/or Clinical Reasoning II
- FWS award
- Prior tutoring and/or teaching experience
- Prior experience facilitating group discussions
- Genuine enthusiasm about contributing to peer learning
To apply for the Learning Collaborative Tutor position, email your current transcript and a brief statement of interest to the Learning Collaborative Manager, Renée Mitchell-Matsuyama.