Eager to get involved? Take your pick from a wide variety of engagement opportunities. Students are encouraged to participate in events on-campus, in Baltimore, and around the world! Most of the events are free to students or are provided as an affordable cost.
Recognized student organizations are integral to the educational process at the School of Nursing and Johns Hopkins University. As a student at the School of Nursing you have access to all of the events and student organizations at Johns Hopkins University. Some of the organizations on the East Baltimore campus allow membership from students at the School of Medicine, Bloomberg School of Public Health, and School of Nursing (Tri-School Membership).
Interested in joining? Need to contact a student organization? Check out the list of recognized student organizations below. You can get contact information for each group by contacting the Office of Student Affairs at 410-955-7545 or email@example.com.
Student Organization Forms AND RESOURCES
ACTIVE STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS 2017-18
List of current clubs, organizations, and interest groups:
- Advanced Practice Nursing Interest Group
- BSNA (Black Student Nurses Association)
- Critical Care Nursing Interest Group
- Disaster Nursing Club
- Doctoral Student Organization (DSO)
- Fellowship of Christian Nurses
- Forensic Nursing Interest Group
- Geriatric Interest Group
- Gertrude Stein Society (JHMI club)
- Global Health Interest Group
- Hopkins Marathon Team
- Integrative Health Interest Group
- IPE - Interprofessional Education Interest Group
- Men in Nursing- Johns Hopkins Chapter of American Assembly of Men in Nursing
- Midwifery/Women's Health Interest Group
- Nursing Student Senate
- Nursing Students for Harm Reduction
- Nursing Students for Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Palliative Care Interest Group
- Pediatric Health Interest Group
- Psychiatric Mental Health Interest Group
- Sigma Theta Tau International Nu Beta Chapter
- Student Nurses Association (SNA) - Johns Hopkins Chapter of National Student Nurses Association
Marketing for Clubs & Organizations
Webpage Creation for Student Clubs & Organizations
Student organizations are required to create official organization webpages on the portal or the JHSON website. Portal pages may be restricted to organization members only, if there is need of a member-only page.