The Johns Hopkins School of Nursing attracts students and faculty from around the world to collaborate, research, and continually reform the best practices to advance the science and art of nursing.
Programs are designed to fit the needs of a diverse student population. Whether you are looking to begin or advance your nursing career at the MSN, DNP, or PhD level, the school offers a variety of opportunities.
The Office of Admissions is here to serve as your resource for learning more about programs offered and to assist with the application process. We welcome the opportunity to work with you and encourage you to visit us, communicate with our staff, faculty, and students and explore our diverse community.
The Johns Hopkins School of Nursing seeks individuals with a spirit of inquiry, commitment, and motivation toward scholarship and leadership in the nursing profession. The Admissions Committee is interested in each individual and reviews holistically academic records, health care, other professional and community experience, interviews (for some programs), recommendations and written expressions of goals and interests. Intellectual interests and accomplishments are of importance in the admissions decision, and scholastic records are carefully examined. Clarity of goals, character, and other achievements are also important.
Admissions Links & Resources
- Apply Online
- Application Deadlines
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Admissions Policies
- Tuition & Fees
- International Students
- Contact Us
- MSN (Entry into Nursing)
- MSN (Healthcare Organizational Leadership) *
- Healthcare Organizational Leadership Certificate
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate *
- Nurse Educator Certificate *
- Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate*
- DNP Advanced Practice/PhD
- DNP Adult-Gerontological Acute Care NP*
- DNP Adult-Gerontological Primary Care NP*
- DNP Family Primary Care NP*
- DNP Pediatric Primary Care NP*
- DNP Pediatric Dual Primary/Acute Care NP*
- DNP Psychiatric Mental Health NP *
- DNP Adult Gerontological Health CNS *
- DNP Adult Critical Care CNS *
- DNP Pediatric Critical Care CNS *
- DNP Nurse Anesthesia
- DNP Executive *
- DNP Executive/MBA*
- DNP Executive/MPH*
* Online Options
upcoming Admissions Events
Watch recorded virtual information sessions.
View Recorded Sessions
Nursing is a career that is challenging, highly scientific, diverse, innovative, and growing in opportunities that will put you on the path to nearly anywhere you want to go. Students from the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing say, "We Got This."