The Johns Hopkins School of Nursing attracts students and faculty from around the world to collaborate, research, and continually reform the best practices to advance the science and art of nursing.
Programs are designed to fit the needs of a diverse student population. Whether you are looking to begin or advance your nursing career at the MSN, DNP, or PhD level, the school offers a variety of opportunities.
The Office of Admissions is here to serve as your resource for learning more about programs offered and to assist with the application process. We welcome the opportunity to work with you and encourage you to visit us, communicate with our staff, faculty, and students and explore our diverse community.
The Johns Hopkins School of Nursing seeks individuals with a spirit of inquiry, commitment, and motivation toward scholarship and leadership. The admission process, while considering grade-point average and, for some programs, standardized test scores, also takes into consideration professional experience and distinctive characteristics of individual learners.
Admissions Links & Resources
- Apply Online
- Application Deadlines
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Admissions Policies
- Tuition & Fees
- International Students
- Contact Us
- MSN (Entry into Nursing)
- MSN (Public Health Nursing)
- MSN (Health Systems Management) *
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate *
- Nurse Educator Certificate *
- HIV Primary Care Certificate
- Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- * Online Options
- DNP Adult-Gerontological Acute Care NP
- DNP Adult-Gerontological Primary Care NP
- DNP Family Primary Care NP
- DNP Pediatric Primary Care NP
- DNP Adult Health CNS *
- DNP Adult Critical Care CNS *
- DNP Pediatric Critical Care CNS *
- DNP Executive *
- DNP Executive/MBA
- DNP Advanced Practice/PhD
upcoming Admissions Events
At conferences, career fairs, and association meetings across the nation, Admissions representatives meet you where you live.
Nursing is a career that is challenging, highly scientific, diverse, innovative, and growing in opportunities that will put you on the path to nearly anywhere you want to go. Students from the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing say, "We Got This."