Virtual Events are a great opportunity for you to learn about the programs offered at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing. Members of the Office of Admissions staff will be available to answer any questions you may have about academic programs, the application process, and much more.
Virtual Information Sessions
- Virtual Information Session - Healthcare Organizational Leadership Programs (MSN, MSN/MBA and Post-Degree Certificate)
- April 22
- Join Dr. Jessie Casida, associate professor and program coordinator to learn about the Healthcare Organizational Leadership tracks. Registration is required.
- Diversity Dimensions: First Generation Experience
- April 27
- Join us for a Diversity Dimensions Experience focused on JHSON’s commitment to diversity and inclusion in our admissions process. Each month will highlight a different focus on the diverse and unique population of our students and applicants and the potential impact on the profession of nursing. Registration is required.
- Virtual Information Session - DNP Advanced Practice Nurse Anesthesia
- May 13
- Join our virtual information session designed for students interested in our DNP Advanced Practice Nurse Anesthesia program. Registration is required.
- Virtual Information Session for All Programs
- May 14
- Join a small group of prospective students for an information session highlighting academic programs and opportunities available at JHUSON. Presentation will be followed by time for prospective students to ask specific questions about their desired programs with admissions officers.
- Prerequisite Info Session and Virtual Classroom Tour
- May 17
Join us for a Zoom info session where we will answer your questions regarding our online prerequisite courses and provide a virtual tour of some of our classrooms. You'll get the chance to see how the courses are setup, what laboratory assignments might look like, and get a general feel for what it is like taking your prerequisite courses with us.
When you register for this event, you will receive an email prior to the event that will include the link to the Zoom info session conference room. This will require you to download Zoom in order to join.
- Virtual Open House - MSN Entry into Nursing
- June 12
- The Office of Admissions will host an Open House for prospective students. The event will include a question and answer session with faculty, current students, admissions and financial aid. This Open House is organized for students interested in our MSN Entry into Nursing program.
Virtual Information Sessions are conducted through Adobe Connect or Zoom. Live events will be available at http://learningtimesevents.org/jhu/jhusn/. Faculty and admissions officers will present at each session and be available to answer your questions. Look forward to meeting you online soon!