Online Prerequisites for Health Professions
Join us 7:30 p.m. this Wednesday, December 2 for an online webinar and learn about our online prereq offerings.
All students pursuing a health-based education can now take the following instructor-led prerequisites all online and get a taste of Hopkins Nursing.
- Human Growth and Development Through the Lifespan
- Microbiology with virtual lab
- Anatomy with virtual lab
- Physiology with virtual lab
For a full list of required courses visit our pre-licensure Master of Science in Nursing: Entry in Nursing program webpage.
Virtual labs are accepted at Hopkins Nursing, but not everywhere. Check your university and state licensure requirements for prerequisite courses.
- Offered by a top ranked School of Nursing
- An introduction to the excellence of a Johns Hopkins education
- Competitively priced within the marketplace
- Health-focused perspective delivered through a facilitated teaching approach (participatory, interactive, engaging)
- Instructor led, online convenience
- 10 week format
Apply & Register
First-time students need to submit an online application form.
Questions? See our FAQs.
Returning students register through the JHU Student Information System.
All courses are available completely online.
RSVP and Join us 7:30 p.m. on November 18 for a facebook party
Feb. 1 - Apr. 10
May 23 - Jul. 31
Please note that Blackboard access will be available one week before course start date.
Questions? See our FAQS.
Join our mailing list and receive updated information about our prereq courses.
$350 per credit
$1,050 per 3-credit course
$1,400 per 4-credit course