Saturday, April 13, 2019
PCNA’s 25th Annual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium, InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront in St. Paul, MN Time: All Day Location: Off-Campus or Various Locations Details:
PCNA’s 25th Annual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium will continue our tradition of combining clinically-relevant content presented by world-renowned and regional experts with an intimate setting that allows you connect with colleagues and nurse leaders and return to your practice rejuvenated and energized.
- Earn 17.75 CE contact hours, including 7.2 pharmacology
- Hear the latest in CV nursing practice in one place; with relevance to the bedside, clinic and community.
- Take a step back and revisit the why’s and how’s of what you do every day.
- Most meal events are included in the cost of registration.
- Have a particularly challenging case or problem? Talk to nursing leaders and colleagues to help you problem-solve.
Spend your continuing education dollars with a mission-based organization that works to promote nurses as leaders in CVD prevention and management.
Oncology Nursing Society's Annual Conference 2019 Time: Thu. 4/11 11:00am - 2:30pm Location: Off-Campus or Various Locations Details: This conference will present the latest developments in oncology nursing in sessions led by acclaimed nursing professionals. JHSON will exhibit at this conference. Registration is required through ONS Congress at https://congress.ons.org/ .
GIG Senior Prom, Motown Sound Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm Location: N/A Details: Looking for volunteers to help decorate, set-up and socialize for senior residents at GIG Stadium Place Senior Prom. Event is from 4 to 6 PM. Volunteer shifts: 2-4 PM and 4-6 PM. Contact Jane @ firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and to commit to participating.