Wednesday, March 15, 2023
NAPNAP Annual Conference Time: 8:30am - Fri. 3/17 4:00pm Locations: Online Details:
Rosen Shingle Creek
9939 Universal Blvd
Orlando, FL 32819
Join the Office of Admissions at the National Practitioner conference at Rosen Shingle Creek Resort. Located in Orlando, Florida. Learn about our nursing programs and opportunities available at Johns Hopkins School of Nursing.
Register for the event here: https://www.napnap.org/conference-registration/
Support BHRC's Twitterstorm! Time: 10:00am - 11:30am Locations: None or Online Details:
Nursing Students for Harm Reduction would like to invite you to personally support Baltimore Harm Reduction Coalition's Twitterstorm on 3/15/23 between 10am-11:30am. Send a screenshot of your tweet to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into a raffle to win a BHRC T-shirt (sizes XS-4X)! As always, be sure to not affiliate your opinions with those of JHU or JHU SON. This is an individual advocacy exercise through your own personal twitter.
- Tweet at @SenBillFerg @Willcsmithjr and/or @jwaldstreicher to pass SB762 to Decriminalize Paraphernalia in MD
- Create your own tweet or use the below ones that BHRC crafted:
- Pass SB762 to allow people who use drugs to carry their supplies without fear of criminalization! #decrimourworks @SenBillFerg @MDSenate @jwaldstreicher @WillCSmithJr #drugpolicy
- State-certified Syringe Service Programs give supplies to people who need them to ensure their safety. Your job is to help people to not be criminalized for it- Pass SB762! @SenBillFerg @MDSenate @jwaldstreicher @WillCSmithJr #drugpolicy #decrimourworks
- Let's start using new ways to tackle the ongoing overdose crisis in MD, @SenBillFerg and @MDSenate - Decriminalize paraphernalia, PASS SB762 #decrimourworks #drugpolicy
- The House passed HB173 to decriminalize paraphernalia, now it's your turn @MDSenate @WillCSmithJr @jwaldstreicher @SenBillFerg #passSB762 #drugpolicy #decrimourworks
- Unsure if you support decriminalizing paraphernalia? Reach out to email@example.com for a copy of BHRC's Toolkit describing the positive outcomes for people and patients who use drugs to formulate your own opinion.
CCIG ICU Panel Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm Locations: 525 North Wolfe Street, Baltimore MD Details: Interested in Critical Care? Join the Critical Care Interest Group (CCIG)!! First kickoff meeting in SON S220 with a panel of Critical Care nurses discussing New Grad RN experiences in the ICU.
APANSA's Spring Boba Social Time: 12:30pm - 1:30pm Locations: 525 North Wolfe Street, Baltimore MD Details: APANSA is holding its first boba social of the semester! At this meeting, we will present a brief introduction of what we hope to achieve this semester. Lastly, we will be providing boba to engage members of the community! We hope to see you there :)
Chat Session for MSN Entry into Nursing Program Time: 3:00pm - 4:00pm Locations: Online Details:
The online chat is a great way to ask any questions you may have, or see other questions being asked that you may not have thought to ask yourself. An abundance of information is discussed and we hope you will join us. Be sure your computer has Java properly installed and enabled, and your pop up blocker is turned off in order to successfully log into the chat. Chat sessions will become active 15 minutes before the start time to allow students to join.
Register at the related link below
Program Information Reception in Orlando, Florida Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm Locations: Off-Campus or Various Locations Details:
Headwaters Lounge - Rosen Shingle Creek
9939 Universal Blvd
Orlando, FL 32819
Join Betsy Emery and faculty during the NAPNAP convention to learn about graduate programs at
Johns Hopkins School of Nursing. Enjoy an informal gathering to ask your questions about next steps
in your nursing career.
Register at the link below