Harm Reduction Panel and Narcan Training Reminder
Harm Reduction Panel & Narcan Training
- November 12, 2019, 2:00-4:00 pm
- School of Nursing Room 140
- RSVP here!
Topics we will be exploring:
- Harm reduction application to the opioid crisis
- Physiologic impact of opioid use and substance use treatment
- Overdose Prevention Sites
- Narcan Training
There will be a panel and presentation on harm reduction in the context of the opioid crisis from 2-4 pm on Tuesday, November 12. Panelists will be coming to speak from REACH Health Services (a local outpatient substance use recovery program) as well as other local community-based organizations.
Sweets and caffeine will be provided!
RSVP required, please respond here .