PCNA’s 25th Annual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium, InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront in St. Paul, MN
PCNA’s 25th Annual Cardiovascular Nursing Symposium will continue our tradition of combining clinically-relevant content presented by world-renowned and regional experts with an intimate setting that allows you connect with colleagues and nurse leaders and return to your practice rejuvenated and energized.
- Earn 17.75 CE contact hours, including 7.2 pharmacology
- Hear the latest in CV nursing practice in one place; with relevance to the bedside, clinic and community.
- Take a step back and revisit the why’s and how’s of what you do every day.
- Most meal events are included in the cost of registration.
- Have a particularly challenging case or problem? Talk to nursing leaders and colleagues to help you problem-solve.
Spend your continuing education dollars with a mission-based organization that works to promote nurses as leaders in CVD prevention and management.