The Academic Success Center (ASC), established in 2018, is part of the School of Nursing’s commitment to providing support and resources to enable students to succeed at the highest levels. The ASC promotes student success by providing learner-centric, engaging, responsive, and interactive academic support for enrolled SON degree and certificate students. All ASC services are free.
Our goal at the ASC is to provide holistic academic support that enhances your learning skills and abilities. We welcome you--whether you are new to the field of Nursing or are a seasoned professional, and whether you need some extra help in a science-heavy course, or are looking to become a better writer. Whatever your need or reason for coming to the ASC, we are here to help.
The ASC offers a range of services. These include:
- 1-1 Tutoring in science-based and clinical courses, in-person and online
- Tutor-led study sessions for science-based and clinical courses
- 1-1 Writing Assistance, in-person and online
- Academic Workshops on Nursing-relevant topics
- Course Primers for science-based courses
In this Section
Review the policies and expectations for the Academic Success Center.
Access learning resources to help you become successful.