COVID-19 Specific Supports:
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network's Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with the Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Administration for Community Living's COVID-19 guidelines, webinars, and resources
- National Alliance on Mental Illnesses (NAMI)'s COVI9-19 Resource and Information Guide
General Caregiving Resources:
- AARP's Family Caregiving Guide is designed to help develop and implement a caregiving plan for a loved one or friend
- The Caregiver Action Network (CAN)
- National Alliance for Caregiving supports advocacy, research, and innovation in the caregiving space
- Family Caregiver Alliance's list of evidence-based programs for dementia family caregivers
Strengthening Family Caregiver Programs and Policies through Collaboration: Lessons from Six States - This brief highlights the Center for Health Care Strategies led innovative cross-sector work of six states to strengthen family caregiving programs, and explores what is needed at the state and national levels to advance innovations to support family caregivers.
COVID-19 & Adults with Disabilities: Health and Health Care Access Online Survey Summary Report - This publication summarizes the findings of the The American Association on Health & Disability survey to assess the coronavirus pandemic's impact on access to healthcare on adults with a range of disabilities.