Tuesday, September 12, 2023 (4:00pm – 5:00pm)
Looking for a way to serve our community while strengthening your health education skills? Join SOURCE for an online info session about the Johns Hopkins Health Education and Training Corps (HEAT Corps)!
JH HEAT Corps seeks Johns Hopkins volunteers to be trained and supported to provide health education and training regarding COVID-19, E-cigarettes and Vaping, and Mental Health and Wellness to youth. The program is taught through virtual platforms with schools and non-profit organizations throughout the United States, in other countries, and with a particular focus on Baltimore City Public Schools.
JH HEAT Corps Volunteer Expectations include:
- Completion of online training module (approximately 1 hour of content per topic)
- Participation in one, 2-hour live training sessions via Zoom (one session per topic)
- Completion of JH Child Safety Policy training (approximately 30 minutes)
- Dedicating a minimum of 4-8 hours/month as a volunteer
- See our website for full list of Volunteer Expectations
Applications are due by Sun, September 24, 2023
- Click here to register for the JH HEAT Corps Information Session on Tue, September 12 at 4:00 pm EST via Zoom
- For full details on the program, volunteer expectations, and online application visit: https://source.jhu.edu/get-involved/johns-hopkins-heat-corps