Tuesday, September 19, 2023 (All Day)
Carpenter Room A
As part of the 3 Year DNP program revamp, DNP faculty will gather on this full day onsite workshop to collaborate on:
- Defining scholarship as it relates to practice.
- Identifying areas for student support during the project.
- Understanding the critical nature of the DNP project to have an impact on practice outcomes.
- Recognizing the value of interprofessional and intraprofessional collaboration during the development and/or implementation of the DNP project
- Reviewing resources available for faculty and staff as they mentor a DNP project.
- Identifying DNP project types that align with national standards.
- Considering key components of a DNP program that need to be addrssed when taking steps toward program success.