Post-degree certificates allow for life-long learning and offer an opportunity for further specialization in a field. A gap analysis will be undertaken for each applicant, when applicable to the certificate, to determine which courses must be completed at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing.
Post-Master’s Certificate in Healthcare Organizational Leadership
Earn your Post-Master’s Certificate in Healthcare Organizational Leadership and prepare for nursing leadership positions like nurse manager, director of patient care services, and chief nursing officer. Learn to manage health systems that touch a variety of populations across the care continuum.
Post-Master's Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate
Improve the health of individuals and diverse communities through the Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate (PNP-AC). Students will learn how to diagnose and treat pediatric acute and chronic care conditions and gain the clinical competency and apply evidence-based practices. With online classes and clinical instruction, you get hands-on experience with the convenience of online learning. This certificate builds upon Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care MSN programs.
Post-Master's Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Provide integrated mental health care for persons with mental health, substance use, and co-morbid mental and physical conditions
- Provide a range of brief prevention, treatment and recovery services, as well as longer-term treatment and support for persons with persistent illnesses
- Collaborate with other health care professionals and community organizations to provide integrated health care
- Work in a variety of settings ranging from specialty behavioral health centers to primary care settings
- Advocate to reduce inaccurate and hurtful representations of mental illness
- Apply for the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certification exam
Nursing Education Post-Master's Certificate
The Nursing Education Post-Master's Certificate at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing enables experienced professional nurses to combine their clinical expertise with a passion for teaching. If you have a master’s or doctoral degree in nursing and a desire to help develop a nursing workforce committed to health care quality and safety, this graduate certificate program provides the opportunity to take the next, perhaps most rewarding, step in your career.