Kelli DePriest, PhD(c), BSN, CCRN
Kelli DePriest earned a bachelor's degree in 2013 from the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing and began working in the pediatric intensive care unit at Johns Hopkins Hospital. This experience, along with her time in the Peace Corps, has inspired her goal of working to achieve health equity. Her research interests focus on neighborhood influences on children’s health.
Dissertation FocusHealth equity, children, asthma, geographic information systems, neighborhoods, and social determinants of health.
- American Academy of Nursing Jonas Policy Scholar
- NINR NRSA Recipient 2017-2019
- 2nd Place in JHU Three Minute Thesis Competition
- Critical Care Registered Nurse
- John and Ruth Ward Gurtler Scholarship Recipient
- Coverdell Peace Corps Program Fellow
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society