Monday, April 10, 2017
Creating SPACE for Decision-Making in Serious Pediatric Illness Time: 12:00pm - 1:30pm Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital Details: Chris Fuedtner, MD, PhD, MPH, Director of Medical Ethics, Children's Hospital of Pennsylvania, will speak on the intersection of pediatric palliative care and medical ethics. This event is open to all, and lunch will be provided.
Midwifery Monday Time: 12:30pm - 1:30pm Location: SON 305-Pinkard Bldg Details:
These monthly sessions are open to anyone with an interest in midwifery. If you are interested in evidence-based care of women and newborns in the US and abroad, this is for you. These informal sessions are an opportunity to discuss issues issues related to:
- evidence-based care of women with an emphasis on childbearing.
- professional issues related to midwives
- recent policies, articles, and news relevant to midwives and those with midwifery skills
- information for students interested in pursuing midwifery education including JHU's own Public Health MSN track with option for continuing on to Shenandoah for a post-graduated certificate in midwifery
- strategies to build and support students interested in midwifery
- peer support for students at all stages of their education
Online Chat - April 10th Time: 3:00pm - 4:00pm Location: Online Details:
The online chat is a great way to ask any questions you may have, or see other questions being asked that you may not have thought to ask yourself. An abundance of information is discussed and we hope you will join us.