Eager to get involved? Take your pick from a wide variety of involvement opportunities. Students are encouraged to participate in events on-campus, in Baltimore, and around the world! Most of the events are free to students or are provided as an affordable cost.
Recognized student organizations are integral to the educational process at the School of Nursing and Johns Hopkins University. As a student at the School of Nursing you have access to all of the events and student organizations at Johns Hopkins University. Some of the organizations on the East Baltimore campus allow membership from students at the School of Medicine, Bloomberg School of Public Health, and School of Nursing (Tri-School Membership).
Interested in joining? Need to contact a student organization? Check out the list of recognized student organizations below. You can get contact information for each group by contacting the Office of Student Affairs at 410-955-7545 or email@example.com.
Student Organization Forms/Information
Active Student Organizations (2016-2017)
List of current clubs, organizations, and interest groups:
- Advocates for Healthcare Access
- BSNA (Black Student Nurses Association)
- Christian Fellowship
- Critical Care Nursing Interest Group
- Disaster Nursing Club
- FACES (Fostering an Accepting and Community Environment for Students)
- Forensic Nursing Interest Group
- Gertrude Stein-University Wide Club
- Geriatric Interest Group
- Global Health Interest Group
- Hopkins Marathon Team
- Integrative Health Interest Group
- IPE - Interprofessional Education Interest Group
- Marathon Team
- Masters Specialty Student Organization
- Men in Nursing- Johns Hopkins Chapter of American Assembly of Men in Nursing
- Midwifery/Women's Health Interest Group
- Nursing Student Senate
- Nursing Students for Choice
- Nursing Students for Harm Reduction
- Palliative Care Interest Group
- Pathways to Peace
- Pediatric Interest Group
- PhD Student Organization (PSO)
- Psych Mental Health Interest Group
- SHARE- Tri-School Club (Supporting Hospitals Abroad with Resources and Equipment)
- Student Nurses Association (SNA)- Johns Hopkins Chapter of National Student Nurses Association
Marketing for Clubs & Organizations
Webpages Creation for Student Clubs & Organizations
Student organizations are required to create official organization webpages on the portal or the JHSON website. Portal pages may be restricted to organization members only, if there is need of a member-only page.
Access Email, Blackboard, SIS, and other tools.
Look up key dates throughout the academic year.
Important policies, procedures, and resources for ease of reference.