Information & Resources
Eager to get involved? Take your pick from a wide variety of involvement opportunities. Students are encouraged to participate in events on-campus, in Baltimore, and around the world! Most of the events are free to students or are provided as an affordable cost.
Recognized student organizations are integral to the educational process at the School of Nursing and Johns Hopkins University. As a student at the School of Nursing you have access to all of the events and student organizations at Johns Hopkins University. Some of the organizations on the East Baltimore campus allow membership from students at the School of Medicine, Bloomberg School of Public Health, and School of Nursing (Tri-School Membership).
Interested in joining? Need to contact a student organization? Check out the list of recognized student organizations below. You can get contact information for each group by contacting the Office of Student Affairs at 410-955-7545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Organization Forms/Information
Active Student Organizations (2015-2016)
- Student Government Association
- Graduate Student Organization
- Doctoral Student Organization
- Advocates for Healthcare Access
- Black Student Nurses Association
- Bienestar Baltimore (Tri-School)
- Disaster Nursing Club
- Forensic Nursing Club
- National Student Nurses' Association
- Men In Nursing
- Midwifery/Women's Health Group
- Geriatric Interest Group
- Integrative Health Interest Group
- Psych Mental Health Interest Group
- Critical Care Nursing Interest Group
- Gertrude Stein Society (Tri-School)
- Hopkins Marathon Team (Tri-School)
- Global Nursing Interest Group
- Nursing Students for Choice
- Nursing Students for Harm Reduction
- Student Nurses' Association
- Palliative Care Interest Group
Marketing for Clubs & Organizations
Webpages Creation for Student Clubs & Organizations
Student organizations are required to create official organization webpages on the portal or the JHSON website. Portal pages may be restricted to organization members only, if there is need of a member-only page.