International Post-doctoral Fellowship in Nursing (STTI-INDEN Fellowship)
At the time of application, applicants must:
- Hold membership in both Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) and INDEN.
- Be competent in the English language.
- Be a faculty member in an institution offering nursing doctoral education.
Successful candidates will:
- Have graduated from a nursing doctoral program [or possess a master's degree in nursing and a doctorate in a related field] within the past five years.
- Present a preliminary research proposal in an area of nursing science that will be the basis of the work during the fellowship period, and which promises to evolve into a program of research.
- Present evidence that research will continue upon return to home country.
- Have the potential for engaging in future international collaboration.
- Have responsibilities for teaching/advising doctoral and post-doctoral students in the home country
Blaustein Fellowship in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing Research
A two-year research fellowship, endowed by a $1 million gift from the Morton K. and Jane Blaustein Foundation, provides a post-doctoral opportunity for nurse researchers with an interest in psychiatric and mental health nursing. The Blaustein Fellowship allows promising scholars to conduct multidisciplinary and collaborative research to advance the mental health and well being of individuals in both hospital and community settings. The 24-month fellowship is accompanied by an annual stipend of up to $51,000, depending on experience.
It also includes tuition remission up to $1,000 and support for research-related experiences. Nurses with research doctorates or nearing completion of their doctoral degree who demonstrate strong commitment to scholarship, multidisciplinary collaboration, and psychiatric or mental health nursing research are encouraged to apply.
European Academy of Nursing Science (EANS) Summer School
The European network for PhD students offers summer school opportunities for all nurses.
Institute of Nursing Summer School
Applications are closed. Check back in the future.
International Nursing Scholarship for Pre-PhD in Research Excellence (INSPIRE)
INSPPIRE brings together high caliber local and international/mainland students to discuss the challenges and opportunities of doctoral education, and to promote cross-institutional collaborations in the future. The scholarship provides monetary support to the awardees. Awardees will join a two-week pre-PhD training program to learn about the School's research areas, what to prepare for in research, and healthcare and university life in Hong Kong.