Students who want transcripts of their academic records at the School of Nursing or who want them forwarded elsewhere should submit a request two business days before the transcript is needed. If there is a hold on your record, a transcript will not be processed until the hold has been resolved. The only exception is for a student who is about to graduate and has an outstanding balance—that individual will be permitted to obtain a transcript so that she/he can apply for licensure and/or employment. Transcripts can be ordered online through a secure website. Partial transcripts of a student's record will not be issued. Transcripts are issued only at the request or consent of the student. The only exception to this policy is the issuance of transcripts to other offices or departments within the University.
Official transcripts of work at other institutions that the student has presented for admission or evaluation of credit become the property of the university and cannot be copied or reissued. If a transcript of this work is needed, the student must get it directly from the institution concerned.
We cannot accept requests for transcripts by phone.
There are 3 ways to order your transcript:
This site is for students who attended Fall 1984 and thereafter.
For those students who are currently enrolled at the School of Nursing, you may enter the Transcripts on Demand website via the Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing portal,https://webapps.nursing.jhu.edu/secure/scrip/.
For those students who are no longer attending the School of Nursing please follow the instructions below.
Ordering electronic transcripts only: go to https://iwantmytranscript.com/jhuson. A signed consent form is required to fulfill your transcript order. An account must be established at this ordering site by following these steps:
- Go to https://iwantmytranscript.com/jhuson.
- Select “Don’t have an account?” Choose Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing from the dropdown menu and click SIGN UP
- Complete all of your information on the recipient information screen and select CONTINUE
- On the right hand corner of the screen, there is an option to select CONSENT FORM
- Choose DOWNLOAD FORM
- Print out this form, sign and date it
- You can send the form 5 different ways. They are: Fax it to 847-716-3710, scan and email the form to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, take a picture of the form and email it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, scan and upload it to your account at https://iwantmytranscript.com/jhuson, or mail it to Transcripts on Demand,9435 Waterstone Blvd., Suite 260, Cincinnati, Ohio 45249.
Once this form is received and processed, you will not need to complete and re-fax this form again. Consent forms are approved within 4 hours of submission during regular business hours: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday – Friday Eastern Time.
Your transcript will be sent securely through Credentials eScrip-Safe (a secure electronic alternative to the traditional paper transcript) in a PDF format via email. Currently the service fee is $2.25 per electronic delivery address. Any major credit card may be used. Your card will not be charged until the transcript has be processed and sent.
Order updates will be emailed to you.
NOTE: Electronic transcripts sent to the recipient are considered OFFICIAL upon delivery, but become UNOFFICIAL if passed on to another recipient.
Students are responsible for ensuring that the recipient email addresses provided are accurate and that the receiver will accept the electronic transcript as official. For the protection of the student's identity and to protect the integrity of the transcript, the transcript should not be forwarded once received.
There are 3 ways to order an official paper transcript: online, in person or by mail (limit: 5 transcripts per request):
- Order Online via Transcripts on Demand, https://iwantmytranscript.com/jhuson.
- Follow the instructions listed above if needed regarding the consent form.
- The link will walk you through placing your order, including the service fee. Currently there is a $2.25 service fee assessed per transcript delivery address.
Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status or history online. Any major credit card may be used. Your card will only be charged after your transcript has been sent.
Any express service can be arranged upon payment by the student. Please call the Registrar’s Office to arrange the overnight express service.
A form can be obtained at the Office of the Registrar (Student House, 2nd floor).
Select the transcript order form option . Submit Request Print, complete and mail the request to:
Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
Office of the Registrar
525 N. Wolfe Street
Student House, 2nd floor
Baltimore, Maryland 21205
Any further questions, you may contact the Office of the Registrar at 410-614-3096 email@example.com.
Students Graduating 1977 - 1979
Those who graduated from the Johns Hopkins University School of Health Administration send your transcript to:
Johns Hopkins University
Registrar's Office -Transcripts
75 Garland Hall
3400 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
Students Graduating 1945-1976
Those who graduated from The Johns Hopkins Hospital School of Nursing from 1945-1976 should contact the Nursing Administration Department, located in Room 220 of the Billings Building, at 410-955-4312.
Questions? Our dedicated team is here to help.
Master of Science in Nursing
- MSN: Entry into Nursing Practice
- MSN Health Systems Management
- MSN Public Health Nursing
- MSN/MPH in Public Health Nursing
- PhD in Nursing
- DNP Executive
- DNP Adult/Gero Acute Care NP
- DNP Adult/Gero Primary Care NP
- DNP Family Primary Care NP
- DNP Pediatric Primary Care NP
- DNP Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Online Options
- Professional Programs
- Post-Doctoral Opportunities
- Academic Resources
- Academic Departments