Online Prerequisites for Health Professions
All students pursuing a health-based education can now take the following instructor-led prerequisites all online and get a taste of Hopkins Nursing.
- Human Growth and Development Through the Lifespan
- Microbiology with virtual lab
- Anatomy with virtual lab
- Physiology with virtual lab
For a full list of required courses for our bachelor's in nursing program, visit the bachelor's prerequisite webpage.
Virtual labs are accepted at Hopkins Nursing, but not everywhere. Check your university and state licensure requirements for prerequisite courses.
- Offered by a #1 ranked School of Nursing--a place where exceptional people discover possibilities that forever change their lives and the world
- An introduction to the excellence of a Johns Hopkins education
- Competitively priced within the marketplace
- Health-focused perspective delivered through a facilitated teaching approach (participatory, interactive, engaging)
- Instructor led, online convenience
- 10 week format
All courses are available completely online.
Jan. 26 - April 3
June 1 - Aug. 7
Aug. 31 - Nov. 6
$350 per credit