Online Prerequisites for Health Professions
All students pursuing a health-based education can now take the following instructor-led prerequisites all online and get a taste of Hopkins Nursing.
- Human Growth and Development Through the Lifespan
- Microbiology with virtual lab
- Anatomy with virtual lab
- Physiology with virtual lab
Virtual labs are accepted at Hopkins Nursing, but not everywhere. Check your university and state licensure requirements for prerequisite courses.
- Offered by a top ranked School of Nursing
- An introduction to the excellence of a Johns Hopkins education
- Competitively priced within the marketplace
- Health-focused perspective delivered through a facilitated teaching approach (participatory, interactive, engaging)
- Instructor led, online convenience
- 10 week format
Apply & Register
Please note that Anatomy and Microbiology courses are full. If you would like to be waitlisted for these courses, please email email@example.com.
Questions? See our FAQs.
Returning students register through the JHU Student Information System.
All courses are available completely online.
Aug. 31 - Nov. 8
Sept. 14 - Nov. 22
Jan. 19 - Mar. 27
May 16 - Jul. 24
Please note that Blackboard access will be available one week before course start date.
Questions? See our FAQS.
Join our mailing list and receive updated information about our prereq courses.
$350 per credit