Healthcare Education At Your Fingertips
Pursuing your nursing education just got easier. Now you can choose from a variety of programs that allow you to gain a quality Hopkins Nursing education from the comfort of your own home. Questions? Answers.
Start your nursing education early by taking all of your health prerequisites at Hopkins Nursing. Available courses include:
- Anatomy with virtual lab
- Human Growth and Development Through the Lifespan
- Microbiology with virtual lab
- Physiology with virtual lab
Courses also available onsite.
- This program does qualify for F-1 or J-1 student sponsorship. F-1 and J-1 students must meet full-time enrollment requirements in each term, and must meet minimum classroom instruction requirements.
This program does not qualify for F-1 or J-1 student sponsorship. Legal Permanent Residents and non-immigrants who are otherwise physically present in the U.S. and in a status that allows for full or part-time study, may pursue this program. Foreign nationals who do not meet the criteria above may only complete the program entirely online, from abroad.
Questions? Our dedicated team is here to help.
Master of Science in Nursing
- MSN: Entry into Nursing Practice
- MSN Health Systems Management
- MSN Public Health Nursing
- MSN/MPH in Public Health Nursing
- PhD in Nursing
- DNP Executive
- DNP Adult/Gero Acute Care NP
- DNP Adult/Gero Primary Care NP
- DNP Family Primary Care NP
- DNP Pediatric Primary Care NP
- DNP Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Online Options
- Professional Programs
- Post-Doctoral Opportunities
- Academic Resources
- Academic Departments