Online Prerequisites for Health Professions
All students pursuing a health-based education can now take the following instructor-led prerequisites all online and get a taste of Hopkins Nursing.
- Human Growth and Development Through the Lifespan
- Microbiology with virtual lab
In addition, the following courses will be available during the Fall 2014 semester.
- Anatomy with virtual lab
- Physiology with virtual lab
For a full list of required courses for our bachelor's in nursing program, visit the bachelor's prerequisite webpage. Virtual labs are acceptable at Hopkins Nursing.
- Offered by a #1 ranked School of Nursing--a place where exceptional people discover possibilities that forever change their lives and the world
- An introduction to the excellence of a Johns Hopkins education
- Competitively priced within the marketplace
- Health-focused perspective delivered through a facilitated teaching approach (participatory, interactive, engaging)
- Instructor led, online convenience
All courses are available completely online.
May 27 - August 1
September 2 - November 7
January 26-April 3
$350 per credit.
$50 additional fee for lab courses.
Tuition charges are payable via credit card or check through Students Accounts. Lab fees paid directly to vendor.