How We Rank
U.S. News & World Report's 2016 Rankings
U.S. News & World Report once again named the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing as one of the top five accredited nursing school graduate programs in the nation, ranking it #2 in its 2016 survey along with University of California-San Francisco. The school’s online graduate nursing programs were recently ranked #3 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Nurse practitioner (adult, gerontology; acute care) - #2, tied
- Nurse practitioner (family) - #3, tied
- Administration - #5, tied
- Nurse practitioner (adult, gerontology; primary care) - #7, ited
- Nurse pracitioner (pediatric; primary care) - #7