Skip Navigation

About Us

 

Our Building

The School of Nursing is located on the University's East Baltimore campus, in the Anne M. Pinkard Building. Situated in the heart of Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions campus, the building opened in the spring of 1998 and is the first structure at Hopkins dedicated solely to nursing education and research. The facility was named Outstanding Building by American School & University.

Take a tour of the Anne M. Pinkard Building:

1889

Founded as the Johns Hopkins Hospital Training School for Nurses

Back to Top